BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

20.4.08

Ssshhh!!

Once i read that it wasn't important if
you had (or hadn't) someone special to tell
"i love you"; it said, that the real
important thing was simply the priviledge
to say those three little words.

I think i kind of agree with it.
For some people is not easy at all to
show their feelings, and have those words
come out of their mind, it is a big deal.

But, what happens when you are not allowed
to say those words? When you have to remain
in silence and swallow your own words?

When it doesn't matter what you have to
say or how bad you need to say it; when
saying i love you won't fix or undue anything.

I now know my time has passed and
hopefully, your time will pass me by soon.

After all, i guess some things are better left unsaid... aren't they?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ken, es parte d una cancion de aqua q se llama barbie girl...

Hi Barbie
Hi Ken
Do you wanna go for a ride?
Sure Ken..
Jump In....
I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic..
you can brush my hair, undress me everywhere..
Imagination, life is your creation..
Come on Barbie, let's go party!

Luego t cuento xq es q me gusta! =)...

por cierto miriam esa botella q se compro ay q hacer algo con ella!... jojo